How can I make this happen?

Ok ladies it is our job to take care of our dh/so as from as being wives I mean make sure they are fed and taken care of in the bedroom keeping the house clean and comfy. Some men do take advantage of us but that is when you have to open your mouth. Lately he has been wanting to eat out and I say ok better for me I don't have to cook someitmes we'll eat 3 nights in a row bc of our schedules working, practice..etc. by the time we all get home it is really late. I want to take care of my dh, myself and kids health how and where to I begin...We want to be here when my kids have kids. Any ideas....thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Does everyone come home before going out for practice, etc? If so, how about a crock pot meal? It does the healthy cooking and you just come in and eat it and go. Other than that I'd just watch what I ate when out. There is a book called Eat This Not That. It will help you pick the healthy foods when eating out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My DH and I use the crock pot all the time. You can make lots of different meals and not have the same thing twice for a long time. This is something that you can put on in the morning and let it go all day long. Put it on low, make sure you have enough water in it and it should turn out perfectly. Another thing you can do is cook something big on the weekends and freeze any left overs. You can take them out when you need to and have a nice meal. I know people who will buy the frozen lasagnas and other frozen meals. You can cook these in the microwave or cook them in a pretty short amount of time in the oven. These will also save some money. Good luck. It is so much easier to eat out, but it is not always best for us.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2009