(2PART) I have a 10 month son and TTC a girl?

Ok hope ya understand my question now...... I have a 10 month beautiful little boy and am TTC I know I don't choose the gender but mostly I want to conceive to see if I get that girl am praying for, but my family don't seem to like it because am just 20 yrs old and my son is not even 1yr old. what do ya moms think is right for me to TTC again or the other way around.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok, all you can do is try, it all depends on the DNA, all those myths don't really work, good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't see any point in TTC a certain gender because it's all circumstantial. Nothing you can do ( with the exception of specific gender selection, and I am assuming you're not going that route ) can ensure you will have a girl. As for how to space your kids out, do what is right for you and your SO and your DS. Don't let third party perceptions play a factor in making your decision about something as personal as getting pregnant. Good luck :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am 21 and have a 14 m.o girl, so we are "trying" for a boy. But we will be happy either way, and I think that is key, you need to be happy either way. We are doing all the things that they say for a boy, but it is more for fun than anything else. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well it's not up to your family. It's up to you and your spouse. Can you afford another one right now?? You're looking at two in diapers at the same time. If you conceived now your boy will be almost two so it's a decent spacing. I say if you are sure you're ready go for it. It is not up to your family how many kids you have or the ages of them. It's only a myth mind you, but worked for me....doggy style for a girl. female sperm move more slowly so try a day or two prior to ovulation.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• if you are doing it just to have a girl, then i think it's a bad idea. if you are doing it because you want to have a 2nd child, boy or girl, then that's up to you! good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009