If you ask a Q, do you try to answer other ppls Q's?

i noticed when i'm on here alot of ppl will be asking but not answering. i always answer while i'm waiting for my q to be answered. sometimes i come answer even when i don't have a q. what does everyone else do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I always look through the questions. if I think it is something I can help with I try my best to answer the question or give my advice to the best of my abilities. However I do not try to answer questions that I have no experience or thought to! I think that is just unhelpful to the person who asked for help!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I am browsing and trying to answer as much as I can. I don't ask questions to often. Usually I ask then wait a day before reading the response because that's about how long it takes the questions I ask to get answered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yeah if the question is one I can give a best answer for.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I ask and answer, but a lot of times people don't answer my questions and i have good ones when I do ask which isn't often, I word them good and evrything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i try to answer them if i have advise to give. sometimes my advise isn't what other moms would do.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I word them good and evrything

I word them well and everything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 27, 2009