Does your kid do this?

Say you are into the television or computer or whatever makes you happy and then you constantly hear alittle voice saying mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy I mean until you say "what" they will not stop it is sooo annoying. Even when you do acknowledge them they still do this...aarrgg!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine doesn't say mommy non stop..but he does repeat the same sentence over and over and over...and over again. I can imagine you loosing some hair about the mommy thing lol...
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes! I have two of them that will not stop repeating the same thing over and over until I respond.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• haha! Even when I DO respond..he doesn't stop! lucky you xD
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes!!! I get the same question, over and over and over!!! funny how it is when I'm on the computer reading or just plain doing something for me!

Even if I'm talking to someone I will tell him to not interrupt me when I'm talking...He doesn't hear it, he just keeps asking!!

I really do want to know how moms who work from home get any work done?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My son is 13 and STILL does that. The minute I am on the phone he is there asking, "Mom, mom, mom, mom...." I also teach preschool and I get."teacher, teacher, teacher". Once it starts it doesn't end.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It's like *Ping* they know you are in there somewhere and will stop at nothing to get you. Personally what the shit, get off the damn device and be present with your child, seriously, just engage like the humans you both are!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2009