What have you kids done or said that has truly amazed or suprised you?

My three year old looked down in the bathroon 2 days ago and said, "that's a pentagon". I was so impressed and proud!! She also said this morning, "I need a black skirt because it can match a lot of stuff." Crazy to hear from a little girl that just turned 3 in June. :)

sugarmama01

Asked by sugarmama01 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I just started taking BC pills and am having mood swings like no other. The other night my 4 and 2 yr old were whining and fighting and I was on my last nerve. I guess my 8 year old sensed it because when I sent my 4yo to his room for being mean to his brother, my 8 yo walked him to the room with his arm around his shoulders and told him "Stay in the room for awhile then you can come out." then he went back in the living room, picked up his 2 yo brother and sat on the couch with him and began rocking him! That settled me down real quick and my heart melted to see him taking care of his brothers so lovingly! I love my boys so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my 3 year old saved him and his little brother....
    they were locked in the car < car was on and AC was on > he unbuckled his carseat and rolled down the window.... needless to say his aunt went and got the door locks fixed on her car!

hes my little HERO
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:55 AM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh my gosh, anon. 9:09...that made me melt!!
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009