No period in awhile

So I know this is TMI but I really need some advice, hoping anyone has had this happen before. I have been off birth control for awhile now trying to get pregnant and I think I have been off for5-6 months. I had a period on june 30th and it ended on July 5th and it was normal. then I had heavy heavy bleeding on July 15th spotting first with horrible cramping and then stopped on the 18th of july. I havent had a period since. I went to the doctor for the heavy bleeding and cramping around the 15th and they did a blood preg test and other tests and couldnt find anything. I wasnt pregnant that they showed. so I have not had a period since july 18th was the last day. its now aug 27th and no period still. I have taken 2 preg tests in the last week and its negative. could I still be pregnant but just had bad preg tests or do you think it might be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you me? LOL! I'm still waiting for mine. I haven't gotten mine since July 9th. Gyn said nothing is wrong and I'm not pg. I guess it's just stress from trying to have a baby.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would go back to the DR and get a blood test again to make sure. If you don't want to go back wait another week and test again. anyway good luck.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009