Driving me crazy please help

during the day for the past two days my DS, after every feeding (bf) he screams he head off. He acts like he is still hungry but will not eat anymore. I burp him change him rock him and nothing helps after about an hour of screaming he will eat again and then go to bed anyone knoe what is up with this and what I could do to help him and myself!?! He does have a reflux issuse he is on zantek for that! PLEASE HELP ME I am going insane

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 12:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try to keep burping him..just because a baby burps once doesnt mean they are done burping, or maybe he needs a high dose of zantak. Don't lay him down after a feeding. Are you nursing?? My son used to get irritated when he was full but still wanted to suck that's when a pacifier came in handy for us although he quit using it when my milk supply evened out. My son also had colick really bad...and i just had to listen to him scream:(
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh sorry I just read you are breastfeeding...ya I bet he still wants to nurse without the milk flowing. Thats a really frustrating thing especially if they won't take a pacifier.
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yeah he wants nothing to do with a pacifier
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 12:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• he may be lactose intolerant. My son was and that erxactly what he did.... ate then screamed, then ate and screamed until he passed out.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009