Do you vaccuum when your children are napping?

shajdinyak

Asked by shajdinyak at 12:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, I vacuum everyday during nap and in the evenings when they go to bed.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 12:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes they could sleep through a hurricane so I am able to vacuum, even when they are asleep on the couch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I clean on the weekends (work full time during the week so not much time for cleaning) and do it while my daughter is napping. She's afraid of the vacuum, so I try not to do it while she's awake unless I use the hand held. Trying to ease her into getting used to it.
    Anonymous

• no because it's a miracle when they do sleep
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, especially if it's down stairs and my youngest is napping up stairs in her room with the door cracked. It's something about the noise of a vaccuum tho that is soathing for infanst and young kids.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yes.. it doesnt wake him and if he sees me vacuuming HE wants to vaccuum and crys when I put it away LOL
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I didn't change my routine when my DD was born 7 years ago. She had the vaccum going under her crib when she was sleeping. She actually likes a fan in her room because she likes the sound of it. I can do anything still to this day and my baby girl will not wake up unless I am nudging her.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i can vaccuum with my dd asleep in the same room.. it never wakes her up. but when she is awake and vaccuum she gets up on the couch and hides behind the cushions because she's so scared.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• nope, 2 worried i'll wake him
    Socheltree

Answer by Socheltree at 7:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No because I would never risk waking my sleeping lady.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2009