What has you husband/boyfriend/partner done to completley amaze and suprise you?

A few things for my hubby...(I got a good man!) When he got a big sales commission check, he sent me an e-mail at work hinting a few gifts he got me. A yellow ipod nano, $200 gift cert. for MAC and $500 to Nordstrom. Wow! He also just lets me sleep in while he gets up with the kids (3, 2, and 5 month old) on the weekends. I am really blessed to marry such an amazing man. I am so happy.

sugarmama01

Asked by sugarmama01 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband does alot of amazing things for me..for awhile we were strapped for cash and I couldn't buy makeup, hairspray, or anything really. It was just food and bills and diapers for a really long time. But when we finally came into alot of money he let me go on a huge shopping spree! It was awesome... Other than that he helps around the house, he took me to an amazing resort for our anniversary this year, buys me flowers alll the time even sent me flowers when i was visiting family for a week a few months ago, and the other day he brought me home a purse! i couldnt believe it i dont know what got into him...he just said i wanted to buy you something nice and i know your addiction to purses lol. It was so cute adn he actually did a good job picking it out.Last night he gave me an amazing back massage:)
    newmama008

Answer by newmama008 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• well hes done alot.. but materialist stuff doesn't make him a great guy to me... besides i already hold the credit cards lol so material stuff is blah but when he says i love you or when he proposed to me in the rose garden on the lake, or when he takes my baby when im sick or when he surprised me with 4 dozen red roses just cause, or tells me that im a great mother thats what melts me!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• wow that is awesome... my SO lets me go out with friends on fri or sat night and stays home with the kids and lets me sleep in on weekends. but the other day when i came home from work he washed and folded the laundry.. I am completely amazed when he does stuff like that.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Let's see......nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• On our anniversary 3 weeks ago, he made plans for the kids to stay over with family. Then he took me out, had made reservations for dinner at the winery we had our wedding reception, then to a comedy club, and then a romantic night at home, ALONE... It was wonderful, and so thoughtful.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Completely surprised me with an affair with his assistant. Never saw that one coming!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ditto 10:31 am.....just random people though, no one in particular. Oh, and did I mention the shooting up crystal meth part.....what a shocker that one was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• He loves me unconditionally and accepts all of my quirks. That is better than flowers any day!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• That's wonderful to hear these stories- minus the meth user and cheater. Also, Peyton, JJ...Materialistic things can never keep me me, let me also add he adopted my daughter 3 months after we got married and gices her unconditional love like the rest of our children. Now that is a good man. My husband works his ass off to be able to spend the weekends focused on what really matters-me and the kids.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• he lets me go out with my friends without being an ass about it, he cooks, cleans and takes care of the kids during the day so I can work, then works at night. he took my son as his own when we began seeing each other and now they are as close as a son and father can get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009