Who ever lie about being pregnant to get people attention?

When I was a teenager I use to lie at school that I was pregnant just to get my friends and teachers attention...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• laugh that a young woman would lie about this to get attention?!
    i do not see the humor in that
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• thats pathetic..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I use to lie in school and say i had a boyfriend when i didn't to get attention? lol i think kids do weird things to fit in
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• HELLO I WAS A LITTLE GIRL LIKE AROUND 13 OR 14 THATS WHY I LAUGH BECAUSE LITTLE GIRLS DO CRAZY STUFF.... LOL LOL LOL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I joked about it because there were a hundred different rumors I was all threw high school. If I had been pregnant as many times as everyone said I would have had at least a dozen kids by now and each by a different guy! lol. Funny thing is that I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 17 and stayed with one guy until after High School. So I wasn't even sleepin around and I got all those rummors. lol
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 12:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i kissed a boy in high school and did not let him go further
    he started rumor that i stuffed my bra
    it was funny when swimming started in gym class, he walked by the big window to the pool,
    i displayed my two big 'girls' proudly and the rumors stopped
    i said that i must be stuffing with water proof tissue
    the rumors stopped
    that was funny
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i had a friend that lied all thru school (4 years of HS) about being pregnant (she was a virgin) and everytime she would "miscarry" after highschool she lost her virginity, got pregnant (for real this time) & guess what...she had a real miscarriage. she learned that its not okay to lie about things like that cuz it will comeback to bite you in the ass.

i never lied about stuff like that. i spent most of my time proving i wasn't pregnant, i wasn't gay, i wasn't a hooker or whatever the rumor was that day...
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You know the stories I hear that keep popping up in the news, about women who have lied about being pregnant? The're the ones who murder pregnant mothers and take their baby from their wombs! I don't think this is something to be proud of....and to me it's attention seeking.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

---
    and to me it's attention seeking...

DUH! she mentioned in the question that she did it to get attention...thanks for your response mama obvious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My friend!!! She told me that she was pregnant.. (I thinks he was jealous that I really was). Then she told me that she had an abortion, but she's suing the clinic.... because AFTER they did the abortion, they found out she wasn't even pregnant to begin with, and they were taking too long to give her her money back... ROTFLMAO!!

**Obviously she didn't think that story through too well. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2009