When did you find out you were pregnant?

Did you find out by a home pregnancy test, and if so how far along were you when you got the positive result? Or did you find out some other way that you were pregnant and how far along were you then? Also, if you used a home pregnancy test, what brand did you used and/or find most reliable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found out i was pregnant through a home pregnancy test with all 3 of my kids, with my first child i was 6wks along when i got to dr, and with my middle child and last child i was 5wks along. I just used the store brand, walmart brand
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant the day I was supposed to start my period. I "felt" pregnant and didnt get PMS like usual so I bought a $4 Equate test at WalWart and got a faint positive...since it was faint I bought a ClearBlue 2 days later just to make sure and bc my cousin wouldnt shut up saying that just bc it was faint didnt mean I was pregnant.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• HPT here i believe i was around 4wks maybe 5 it was 3 days after a missed period...i used accu clear and first responce the accu clear gave me a better reading..then i went to a health clinic and had the test done again to be positive lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• and faint positives are still positives the first responce gave me 2 faint ones after the clear reading on the accu clear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I knew i was since Jan21st when i had implantation but i didnt get a POS test until VALENTINES DAY!!! I was 6 weeks when i found out.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I was 11 weeks, I just took a PT and it set POSITIVE what a surprise...I didn't had any symptoms at all.
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I found out at 18 days past ovulation with my first, 14 with my second, both using a dollar store HPT. I knew I was pregnant 3 days before the test with my first because I'd been charting, and was fairly certain 7 days before the test with my second because of symptoms.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• i took a home pregnancy test. i was 7 weeks along and i used first response and got a very positive result before i could even lay the test on the counter.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I took a home pregnancy test that my co-worker bought for me at the 99 cents store. I was skeptic at first to use it but, it worked! I was 12 weeks pregnant. After that, I made an appointment to see a gynecologist.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2009