Has anyone heard of DivorcingTacos.com?

It's a FREE website whichwas created to give real insight and assistance to people facing a painful contested divorce. It is a comprehensive divorce “to-do list” that tackles the complex issues of communication, finances, custody, and attorney advice.

I'm a single mom with 2 teens and I went through a tough divorce about a year ago and wanted to help other women who are facing a similar situation.

There are 50 detailed guidelines that will empower you to understand and anticipate what really goes on during a typical divorce battle before you actually go through it and how to avoid the most common mistakes divorcing people make.

Silly Name. Sound Advice.

Tally

TallyBenefit

Asked by TallyBenefit at 12:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope never heard of it. After 3 divorces of my own and I did all the paperwork for my oldest dd's divorce I should create my own website! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Wow admckenzie there is something to be proud of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm right here in the middle of my parent's divorce, my mom knowing how to work the system, waited until my dad's parents and sister had passed away, when the houses were sold, and everything was settled between my dad and his brother, my dad had shoulder surgery (his hands are his life, he loves working with his hands, and wouldn't know how to function without them.) and still grieving over his mom who only died around a year ago, my mom and my dad's best friend hooked up and shacked up. My mom kicked my dad out of his own house, and is now doing everything she can to tap into my dad's hefty inheritance.

Meanwhile, my dad, clueless, would wait for everything to be done for him, because he has no idea what he's doing. Let alone read and understand what the paperwork says. It's a freaking bummer. And now my DH and I are moving 5 states away, and I just don't know what to do!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009