Is this pressure normal?

I'm almost 4 months pregnant and out of nowhere I have this pressure in my lower abdomen. It's not painful but just pressure and it scares me. Has anyone had this and does it seem normal? I went to the doctor last week and told her that, she said the cervix wasn't open and that it could be my uterus stretching. It just makes me wonder if something is wrong and the baby dropped. I'm having a high risk pregnancy and just all kinds of scared. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers. I have a 10yr old and now finally in love and been waiting so long for another.

aquarian26

Asked by aquarian26 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was pregnant two times and to be honest.. I really don't remember all the side affects. But I did have tons of pressure when the baby dropped. You should call your docter and let her know. :)I hope all is well.. I truly do
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'm 7mths prego and I've had pressure since I was 4mths. My baby dropped but long as I dont do alot of walking shes safe. My 1st DD was the same way and I was placed on bed rest my 8th mth. I'm a high risk prego to. Just relax and sit on your butt as much as possible. Drink lots of water. My blessings are with you.
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 1:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I didn't have pressure with my first pregnancy, but I had horrible pressure with my second. I remember being probably 5 months pregnant and at the mall when I felt like he was just going to fall out. The pressure was so intense and so low! I was fine, but it was still very scary. It went on like that for the rest of my pregnancy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2009