Letalvis Cobbins sentenced to life without parole. Should he have gotten the death penalty?

The most complete link to the crime below.
WARNING: Description is VERY graphic, (but no pictures of the crime.)

http://pysih.com/2009/02/14/%c2%a0lamaricus-davidson-letalvis-cobbins-george-thomas-vanessa-coleman-and-eric-boyd/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• pysih is one of my favorite websites! This story was absolutely sickening. It made my skin crawl when I first read about not long after it happened. This people are so freaking horrible, I don't even know what to think. But I guess my gut says "try 'em and fry 'em". They are complete animals.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Nah, I think they shouldve tortured him the same way those monsters tortured that poor guy and girl.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• They should be truly tortured. You know hung upside down and beaten. They should be dropped off in a really rural area of the south, I am sure some sheets would love to get a hold of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009