7 months almost 8 months old

I don't remember where I read this but I read that when your lo gets to be 8 months old there sleeping pattern at night seems to get all messed up bc they want to wake up and play a lot or are about to learn something new. My son out of no where began doing this last night. 4 times he woke up and he has been sleeping for 8 to 10 hours at night. Anyone elses 7 month old doing this?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes my DD did that kept waking up and was almost crawling in her sleep lol was sleeping/crying and on all 4's so ya when they start to learn new things their sleep patterns get screwy
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It doesn't necessarily happen at a specific age, but when they may be about to hit some kind of developmental milestone, or sometimes if they're having a growth spurt. It happens at different ages for different babies, but yes, completely normal.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009