How do I gt red crystal light out of my white carpet i have it on every floor.....thats is 6 floors???

My preeschooler decieded to dump it all the why up the stairs and walk around in a circle then back up will dumping it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• your house is 6 floors high?? hell if you can afford a 6 level home just re carpet it richy rich
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OMG. I don't know. Call Stanley Steamer to see if they have any suggestions. And ban red drinks. :(
    Anonymous

• and where were you while this was happening? doesn't the package say "keep out of reach of children"? try shampooing your carpet, you might need to call a professional, and keep and eye on your kid too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Anon 12:00: why would a Crystal Light package say to "keep out of reach of children"? It is like koolaid. I do agree with the "where were you when this was happening" part.

I really don't think RED is going to come out of white carpet. Call a professional and see if they can get it out, if they can't you are going to have to replace the carpet. I do suggest to ANYONE that has kids, NO WHITE CARPET. That is just asking for stains. Teach the kids to keep ALL drinks in the kitchen.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• use Dish washing soap on the carpet, pour hot water use a towel and scrub it, it worked for red koolaid, the quicker u do it the easier it is to get it out, if that doesnt work pour oxyclean on the carpet and shampoo the carpet hth
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Why give a 3 yr. old kid Crystal light... how about plain water, milk or 100% juice and where were you while this was happening?
    Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:39 AM on Aug. 28, 2009