What is the dumbest thing you and your husband or SO have gotten mad at each other over?

One night I was feeling frisky and SO was tired and wasn't having it! So I got really mad and made him sleep on the couch. He slept there for the next 2 days because I pissed him off! That was pretty dumb on my part.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha. About a week ago I got mad at my DH. We were playing cards and listening to music and goofing off. That song "Love Can Build A Bridge" came on by The Judds. DH was singing and said Love can Build A ....then lifted his leg and farted! I was mad b/c I thought it was a sweet romantic moment and he just ruined it. I started crying hysterically and cussing him. He was trying to figure out what was wrong, so while I was trying to tell him, I busted out laughing. He was SOO confused! lol.

In my defense, I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I have PPD. Since that episode, I have gotten on antidepressants and I feel much better. My emotions were worse than a dang roller coaster before the meds!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Umm.. I was up at like 2am (I was pregnant) and he wasn't. I tried waking him up and when he didn't I got pissed and painted his toenails and finger nails... BRIGHT RED! H got most of it off but not all.. and he was pissed at me when his students noticed it and asked him WTF happened and if he was okay, or had something to tell them. LOL!

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I've been there! Not on the couch, but so mad when I didn't get any!! I'd say, the absolutely most dumbest thing getting mad at husband for was him looking at porn when I was gone. Hey, at the time I was preggo and feeling insecure about my huge belly! So dumb!
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband and i got into an argument last night, because he was on my side of the bed. Lol I know so dumb, but he really pissed me off.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I got mad at my SO when he had to work instead of going to a baseball game like we had planned. Yeah apparently I have a problem with him going to work and earning money for us!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Hmmm....

It wasnt a serious issue but there was some testiness involved LOL. It revolved around my first pregnancy and the classes for lamaze and such. He was late to the first class and didnt really give a damn and I was testy cuz he shouldnt have been late and was using work as his excuse.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I got mad at my SO when he didn't agree with me when I said my cousin's ex fiance disrespected her by bringing his new girlfriend to a place where he knew my cousin would be. I said he was an asshole and my SO was like "well if that's his girlfriend, he can't hide her forever." OOhh was I pissed! I wanted to tell him "Don't you know in situation like this, you're supposed to just agree with me?!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• This is dumb but Im prego and a mth ago my DH and I went to the mall and got the same sneakers. We wanted to wear them on the same day but my feet were swollen so it wont happening. I got pissed because he wore his and I had on sandals. He knew he was suppose to save those shoes at least until my feet were back to normal it only would have been 3mths. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I got really mad at my boyfriend once because he beat me at monopoly. I pouted for the rest of the night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• This was a long time and we really didn't know each other like we do now, but we were newly engaged. We almost broke up over the word "touchy"--swear to God. Apparently it meant different things to us. He said that since he'd known me, he'd been really touchy. I took that to mean that I'd irritated him, and if I irritated him that much, maybe we shouldn't be getting married. What he meant, and just didn't say it very well (I later discovered he's not very articulate, especially when he's emotional), is that when he's around me he's on his best behavior and he feels that's a good thing. Fortunately, we discovered the disconnect before we went our separate ways, and just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 2:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009