Who has a Blackberry Pearl?

I just got a pearl and cant figure out how to acess regular webpages (like cafemom). Any help is appreciated!

jubes

Asked by jubes at 1:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't get cafemom on my pearl, unfortunately. What you do to get to a webpage is click on the browser icon, then hit the application button and scroll down to the "go to" option and type in the site you are looking for. The other thing you can do is google the site you are looking for.

Not all sites work on the pearl, like my bank doesn't work on my phone, as well as many other websites.

Just make sure that you have the most up to date software from BB. Also, alot of questions you may have about your phone have already been answered in the BB forums on their site. It's really helpful and will give you a better grip on how to use your phone.

Good luck. I love my pearl, but will be getting the Storm within the next week or so because I love the brand so much. :)
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 1:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009