How often do you change or wash

Your bedding and your children's? I do ours every Sat. unless an accident has happened it gets dones sooner, I saw in a post where someone does not do it for 3 to 6 months that is just gross!

How often do you change and wash yours?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 1:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 3 to 6 months is gross! I asked this question before too and most people answered atleast once a week. I wash mine 1 x a week...which was yesterday! Can't stand the thought of sleeping on sheets that haven't been washed with in a week!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• once a week usually.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh not as often as you unless, like you said, there is a spillage or accident.

Probably 2 times a month on average. I never pay much mind to how long its been.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 2 - 3 times a week. I love the feeling of fresh sheets
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Every Thursday. My kids' are in the washer right now actually. I have to do three loads, both of my kids' fit in one load, then my sheets/pillowcases and my blanket in another, then my husband's king sized comforter (on our queen bed) has to go alone.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Usually once every 2 weeks or so. Unless there's an accident or spill on them.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Every 2 weeks for ours and the kids.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Once a week unless some one has had an accident.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Every other Thursday, so they're nice and fresh for the weekend in case one of my kids is having a sleepover

Answer by missanc at 1:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Weekly. And we all have at least 2 sets of sheets so it's rare that I need to do an emergency mid week wash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009