How many pairs of shoes and sandals you have in your closet?

I have 7 pairs of shoes and 11 sandals ... loll

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 3 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of sneakers, 4 pair of flip flops, and 5 pair of sandals/dress shoes.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Made me look! LOL! I have 3 pairs of sneakers, 7 pairs of heels, 6 pairs of flip flops, 6 pairs of sandals and 3 pairs of boots. Oh and 3 pairs of house slippers! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have about 15 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of flip-flops, 4 pairs of wedges, 1 pair of boots, 2 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of shower shoes.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• lets just say my entire family calls me Imelda Marcos. I am beyond embarrassed to say..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have a pair of black sandal like shoes in my closet(bought them for my grandpas funeral so dont wear them often). They are what Ill call my "dress" shoes LOL cuz they are in good shape.

I have a pair of tennis shoes for exercising and then I have 2 pairs of sandals(one is more like flip flops) that I wear daily when out and about.

I dislike shoes, Id go barefoot everywhere if I could LOL. So I never own a lot.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have one pair of sneakers for work, one pair of sneakers for exercising, two pairs of boots (one dressy), one pair of strappy dress shoes, and one pair of flats. And then I have a pair of pink glittery Converse.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 2 pair of trainers
    2 pair flip flops
    3 pair of heels
    1 pair of boots
    3 pair of sandal's
    I usually go barefoot or flip flops in the summer. I really hate wearing socks and shoes. Hubby calls me a Hippy,lol..

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• over 100..
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 4:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I HAD over 70 pair.I took a lot of them to the salvation army...the ones that I did not wear for over a year.Now I have about 7 pairs of heels,10 flip flops and 2 pair of boots & 1 pair of gym shoes.
    DSmom3604

Answer by DSmom3604 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2009