UGH! [vent]

Clinics.... are stupid as hell! The recent Monday, they told me to do another urine sample... so I did... 4th time in a fucking row. then they called me TODAY and told me to come in right away.. So I did.. and what happens? NOTHING! they just wanted me to come in so I can get a prescription to go to the hospital tomorrow for a sonogram and a NST >.> I want to punch them so hard in the face. I mean, they told me my blood pressure is high today.. GEE I wonder why.. you called me at 7 in the fucking morning 3 times in a row trying to tell me to get there now and made me assume the worst that I have preeclampsia or something...

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 1:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The language in this post makes you sound stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• You go ahead and vent girl and as far as the Anon poster she was venting hence the title.. if you dont have some encouraging words you shouldnt respond at all!
    I hope your day gets better!!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 1:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009