• In the Spotlight:

To sleep PIJAMAS OR NOTHING?

I WEAR BOTH LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pajamas.

I have this nutty fear of the house catching on fire and having to run around grabbing my kids and being out of the house naked in public LOL. So, I always wear something.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Tank top and underwear...with my pants on the floor next to my bed incase I needed them in a hurry! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Both, When Hubby's home nothing, when he's gone boxers and a t-shirt.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Usually nothing with all of it next to me on the floor for the reasons stated above...I can't stand the feeling of clothes when I sleep...lol
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Depends on my mood and how late I'm going to bed - my 10 year old now gets to stay up an extra 1/2 hour and read in his room, so sometimes he comes and tells me good night again when he turns off his light. I make sure I have pjs on if I'm in bed before he turns off his light and sometimes I just leave them on to sleep, but when they're at their dads or I'm going to bed late then it's nothing.

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Usually just panties, but like pps said, all my clothes are right beside me on the floor.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Night shirt or tank top.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Tank top and boyshorts with my pants next to the bed. Funny how alot of us are the same in that respect. LOL
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009