How do you remove hair.....down there?

In what ways to remove your pubic hair? Which methods work? Which do not work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I shave. I am too scared to wax myself for fear of pain, and I am too embarrassed to go to someone to get it done. I have considered having my husband try to wax my pubic hair. I have never tried anything other than shaving, to be honest.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I go to the spa for a wax every 5-6 weeks. I've tried shaving, but always end up with ingrown hairs and I also don't have the time to do it every day, so I end up with stubble which I don't like.

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Laser...well worth the money
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Shaving for the moment but I am saving up for laser hair removal around christmas time...my present (and Dh too *wink*)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I use to Veet cream. Just spray it on and wipe off 3mins later. You will feel like a silk sheet. No bumps or pickily hairs. Lasts long.
    Se-Se

Answer by Se-Se at 1:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009