ugh! this made me so angry

this stupid old hag my DH works with asked me how far along I was... then started a whole game of 21 questions... Which is annoying in itself! Then she told me I should have Adopted because the world already has tons of kids in need of a home so instead of bringing my own I should have taken someone elses. Honestly what business is it of hers? AND I know there are tons of kids that need a home but thats not my Fault Im not having babies and giving them up. I plan on being a great mother to my children!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• old people are weird like that. ignore them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Good for you! Ignore that mean old lady! Maybe you will adopt later if that really bothers YOU, not her!!!
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 1:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• What an ODD lady for just spouting off at you like that! I'm lucky that never happened to me, I'm one to start laughing in peoples faces when they say things like that. Oh well, we should ignore them, move on and be happy.
    Ah, What strange people we have in this world!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Some people think everything is their business and they are going to share their opinion no matter what. You should try to ignore her and feel bad for her that she can't mind her own business-she feels the need to comment on something private.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Once while I was pregnant, I was talking with 2 co-workers one showed us some pics of her little nephew that was just born and the older lady said her brother and his gf looked young and asked how old they were. She said they were 21 and 20. The old lady went off on a rant about how "kids" that young had no business having kids and blah blah blah...Meanwhile, I was sitting there 21 and 35wks pregnant stunned. Old people have no filter between their brains and mouths.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• what? she is jealous. does she have children of her own? if so how could she deter someone from doing the same thing she has done which is bring forth life into this world... and if not she is jealous of the fact that she does not or could not or maybe she's jealous of the fact that she will never again have children... What? some people just have verbal vomit!
    cherryici

Answer by cherryici at 4:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009