Would you be ready for a change?

I have been babysitting in my home for 10 years and I enjoy it now I am thinking about getting back out into the real world and do something else. I know the mommy's won't like it when I have to tell them I am not going to babysit anymore, but of course I will let them know in advance I am not just going to quit on them.

I don't have much skills I am not a dummy just need to brush off on some stuff but what...? any ideas or suggestions. (I am still thinking about it not sure if I go through it...lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in

• You could start with your local grocery store or department store. I went back to schoool, part time, to get a degree.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Start with a community college. Take Microsoft Office certification classes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) and at least one bookkeeping class. You will be ready to take on the world!!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I was a nanny for 5 yrs and I have 5 kids of my own. I did not realize how burnt out I was until I got a job out of the house. Take some refresher courses in whatever it is you know and go from there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2009