What can I make with turkey bacon and red potato?

I really do not have much in my house until friday. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• do you have any onions? chop the potatoes into cubes, cook the bacon like regular, add onions to the potatoes & bake, then add the crumbled bacon to the potatoes & onions when it's done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Supercook.com is a great website that can help you out...I love it. You plug in food items that you have in your home and it gives you recipes you can make right away. I would fry that up with some green peppers and onion if you have some.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• potato salad...fried spuds and bacon burritos...soup
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Potatoe salad. I use regular bacon but you could use turkey instead. add green onions or onions. sour cream, mayo a lttle mustard and now you have potatoe salad. Cook your bacon first and cut up in small pieces than add all the rest and now you have potatoe salad
    kyndle

Answer by kyndle at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• go to kraftfoods.com ... scrambled eggs. cut potato and cook on skillet until golen brown w/seasoning or just salt.
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Do you have eggs? You could fry up the potatoes, add the bacon and maybe some onion, and scramble some eggs, it's yummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I used my onions last night lol but that sounds great. Do I boil the potato? and skin on? I have try onions?
    Anonymous

• WONDERFUL lots of great ideas ladies lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• boil the potatoes until tender, cook the bacon crisp and crumble. smash the potatoes with some s&p and milk or sour cream and add some shredded cheddar and the crumbled bacon... yum.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'd get some eggs super cheap, toast, home fries, and bacon. We just had this a couple days ago.
    VikkiMarie21

Answer by VikkiMarie21 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2009