How disrespectful can MSNBC be?

I am watching MSNBC (I actually like them, or liked them till today) about Ted Kennedy's Flag draped casket came out onto the porch. Andrea Mitchel NEVER once stopped talking. I turn to Fox, they are quiet. Repsectfully displaying this historical moment for all to see. I turn back to Mitchell and she won't stop talking. MSNBC has just lost a viewer. I am a huge Kennedy fan. Alwasy have been. Of course I am from Boston. But come on MSNBC show some respect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• They're liberals! It's no surprise they lack morals or respect! Except when it comes to terrorists, of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I was watching Fox as well. I thought it was well done. It doesn't matter if you liked his politics or not; a little respect is deserved.

On a side note, I liked seeing the different branches of the military represented as pall bearers.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LOL Poor poor MSNBC - Welcome to the real world OP
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well, my moment of awakening came with their "coverage" (that is their jeering and bashing ) of the tea parties.

I learned a whole aspect of homosexual practice that I had never heard of, and did not WANT to have heard of ... and these several people on various different news shows were saying this stuff in PUBLIC !!

Low-class, crass, vulgar ... and these people present themselves for us to LISTEN TO ??!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I actually can't stand her! lol....But they have been talking about the Kennedy's all day. Watching it makes me want to cry...Just the family history and all that went with it.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I learned a whole aspect of homosexual practice that I had never heard of, and did not WANT to have heard of

TEABAGGING isn't just for the gays!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• This is just another example of lacking respect in media...  I didn't agree with Kennedy, but at least he was willing to truly reach across the aisle and work on laws that reflected 'something' from both sides of American politics. Can't say as there is anyone else in the Senate willing to do that.. I think the closest current Senator who will meet with the other side is McCain.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009