How hard is too hard during pregnancy?

Dh and I had sex last night... It was a little more rough than we have had since Ive known I was pregnant. In all actuality it wasn't really rough, but Im just a little worried. Usually my baby wakes up in the morning with me and kicks all morning. I felt him some last night after words and some early early this morning while I was sleeping but when I woke up nothing... I even had coffee and still nothing. You think we just kept him up and he is sleeping in late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. If it wasn't, you'd know for sure and you wouldn't be questioning it. That is the kind of situation that is totally normal and nothing serious. Don't worry! :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband use to be so afraid he was going to poke the kid in the head or the kid was going to grab his willy. Our sex life didn't change at all even when pregnant. We've always been kind of rough and that didn't change when pregnant. Keep in mind your baby is safely protected in a fluid filled sac that your husbands willy won't ever touch. As long as your not hurting or crippled, you will be fine and so will your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009