How to treat ingrown hairs in the bikini line

I was getting waxed regulary over the summer after having a baby in the late Spring. I figured that I would save money and start shaving instead of a monthly wax$$$ I have had issues in the past with ingrown hairs and pimples in that region. Now it is WORSE! They are painful and not to be gross but they put out puss when squeezed. What to do, what to use, please help?

kalewis80

Asked by kalewis80 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• get some bikini zone from the grocery store. It makes you skin soft and bump free.
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 2:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• the first reply is good, I would also use some tweezers and try to pull the hair out where it is growing back into your skin. You might also consider buying some clippers and just cutting the hair short during the colder months.
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 9:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009