not tooo sure..answers please?!

I'm 35 weeks, I lost my mucous plug a few days ago and I've been very very crampy. My belly feels really tight up top a lot and I can't tell if it's cuz of baby or if it's contractions. Today at school I kept thinking I was trickling discharge or something. When I went to the bathroom my underwear was a little moist, nothing too terribly bad. Well about 45 min. later I went to the bathroom again and there was a spot of white discharge but it was very watery looking, not cottage cheese-like (eewww i know) like it normally is for me.

Does all of that sound like I'm going to go into labor fairly soon? Is it just normal stuff? Anything I should be concerned about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you'll keep losing the plug until you have the baby, when you're in labor you'll know it...trust me lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• That all sounds like the "joys" of pregnancy to me! If you were having contractions, you would know. The tightening is probably BH, which is totaly normal at this point. And the discharge (both the watery & white) are common at the end of pregnancy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• The white discharge is normal, you're just now having leaks? Well anyway, if your tight and more wet than usual, call your doctor's office, do they have a staff oncall or a different number to reach them after hours, or wait until in the morning to see if things are getting worse then call your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• the crampy-ness is normal too? the past 3 days i feel like i'm about to either blow up or have a TERRIBLE period. it's just so icky feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yes, crampiness is TOTALLY normal! Labor is NOT crampy! That is most likely your body beginning to effface (when your cervix thins out) and that is perfectly normal at 35 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I would say call and ask your doc he might want you to be checked out! Make sure its not pre term labor 35 weeks is a bit soon to deliver. Just get some rest also because its not going to be to long before your going to be a mommy! :)
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009