i didnt know where to put this but i need help finding a good big diaper bag..for two babies...HELP PLEASE

i have a 10mnth old and am due in oct.. i have been lookin at some diaper bags but they are all too small...any place i can get a big bag for two kids? or any suggustions on bags..thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Babies-R-Us has some, but if I may make a suggestion try looking at some of the backpacks some are neutral...not Hannah Montana or Transformers...and they have lots of space and compartments You could always have your last name embroidered on it to make it look really special, plus it is much easier to carry around!!! I use a diaper bag backpack, and will need to upgrade to a larger on when the new baby gets here too, and this is what I was thinking of doing.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My youngest are 15 months apart. I didn't find I needed that much bigger of a bag. You still only need one container of wipes, etc. I used a back pack rather than a diaper bag because they distribute the weight better.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yea skip the diaperbag and just use a backpack...will work very well!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009