anybody please!!!!!! Can somebody help!

I'm on 12th day of my cycle. C the thing is that this month I got my period med and with alot eggwhite and clots and I really dont know if i miscarried cause i did a test but came back negative. So I don't know.Any hoo (sorry for TMI) On Tuesday I did it and at midnight I got up to go to the reswtroom and I noticed that my panty was stained with watery red so I'm like what could this be. Then thins morning I checked my cervix cause I chart, and I noticed that I had eggwhite strechy with a little bit of streak of blood. It was just that time cause I haven't had anymore. Can Anybody tell me what's going on? What can this be?

anybody please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 2:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you had just miscarried a test would have been pos. because the hormones would still be in your body
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 2:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009