What else is out there?

I am in need of Financial Aid for my school program. Cost is 4726.00 .
I was wondering if anyone knew of Grants,Aid Help ,or was there something else out there that might help me to afford my schooling?

Tennin

Asked by Tennin at 2:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• better get busy on that yard sale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• www.fastweb.com

If you know what your profession will be, contact the Professional Association (for example, if you are studying to become a Respiratory Therapist, contact the American Association for Respiratory Care) to see if they have a scholarship program.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Where I live we have to pay the city to have a yard sale. Or pack all your stuff up and head over to the farmers market and set up booth .Then get ugly looks for 3 hours because you are not selling produce.
    Tennin

Answer by Tennin at 2:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Anonymous 2:38, how about - if you can't be helpful, don't answer. Obviously this poster doesn't need smart remarks. She's looking to go to school, get a job and provide for her family. Would you rather she leave her SO and live off us for the next 18 years or so? Good Grief.

First, Tennin, Good for you!
    Rkoloms, has the right idea. Also, usually the school can help you find grants or aid, but you have to bug them a little bit.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• What about Federal Aid? Did you put in your FAFSA application in? If not, you will have to get a job, are you working?
    baboosmom

Answer by baboosmom at 4:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009