Do you regret how you voted?

Do you regret how you voted in the presidential election? If you voted for Obama, do you think he's doing a poor job and wish you had voted the other way? If you voted McCain, do you think Obama is doing a good job and wish you had supported him from the beginning? Just wondering what your thoughts are.
Personally, I rode the fence until the bitter end when I was a McCain supporter and feel like I was right in that. Many of the things that Obama is saying and doing make me cringe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not that there are silly questions. This one just gets asked ALL the time.

Me,. I don't waste time with regret. I have never regretted a single vote I've ever cast. Instead, I look at the consequences and learn to work with them.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No, but this weekly check makes me feel loved.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No but i sure do regret how some other people voted.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• How many times will this question be asked?
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 2:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Does this question have to be asked every week?

No, I don't regret my vote.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP here. I profusely apologize to those of you who I inconvenienced by asking such a silly question. As previously stated, I was just curious. I, personally, don't get on CM everyday and therefore have not seen this question before. (However, you didn't have to take time out of your busy lives to answer.)

I wondered about this because during our last presidency, I voted for Bush and I DID regret it. I thought he did a sorry job in his second term at least. And now, like I already said, I think Obama isn't doing so great, and I wondered if any of his election supporters now felt the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• OP, most of his supporters are on the 'wait and see' plan. They won't admit to regretting it and only the very honest ones will tell you exactly what they disagree with him on, but they still support him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Nope..Again I do not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It's really not silly. In fact Obama is dropping so fast in the ratings that you never know. The smart people have to be rethinking their choice.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• nope I do NOT regret my vote...

for McCain
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009