Now that your baby is here has anyone experienced "Pregnancy Envy"

I was at BrUs this weekend and of course everyone was pregnant - I felt oddly envious of the baby bellies!!! It seemed like I was preggers FOREVER and now I can barely remember it :(

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 3:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes and DD is just over 2 years...just 3 more to go then TTC#2
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No not at all lol. I thought I was done after my first, then we decided to have another, got pregnant on the first try, and now we are done and I have zero envy but I do wish them well.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 3:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Im only 23 weeks pregnant and I get it. My friend is 3 months ahead of me and she can feel the baby all the time see the baby moving she got to see her baby in 3d and all that already... :( I want to feel and see my baby boy already! BUTTTTTTTT she just had her baby by c-section 2 days ago... So maybe it will go away... lol or maybe it will just get worse cause she actually gets to hold feed and see her baby now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Yes, I do all the time! I loved being pregnant both times, but you don't truly realize what a special time it is until its over. I will always be nostalgic about being pregnant.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:12 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Maybe it is because I was so nervous the entire pregnancy (I am OLD and High Risk LOL!) that I did not get to enjoy being pregnant (if that is possible!) And I will will not ever get to experience it again :) (C-section with a Side of Tubal Ligation Please....)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No - my 4th pregnancy was horrible, I was miserable and in pain throughout most of it. I would love another child, but medically don't think it's a wise decision to be pregnant again.

Answer by missanc at 4:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Ugh, no. Having been pregnant and through labor, I now pity those women:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009