Could I be Preggo?

Here's the deal...I was due for a period on Aug. 21st. and it's the 27th today...I took a pregnancy test on the 25th and it was negative...Around the time for my period I was cramping really bad and had massive backaches but I never started bleeding...I am not sure if i could still be pregnant or is my period just a little late...What do you guys think? I know alot of people ask the same questions...but i am just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh by the way...I havent had any symptoms of being preggo..like nausea and vomiting....my breast have not been tender or sore...just a missed period and backaches...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Were you stressed out at any point this month? Stress can postpone ovulation thereby postponing your period. The time from ovulation to day 1 of your period will always be 12-16 days BUT the time from day 1 of your period to ovulation can vary dependant upon stress
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Did you have sex? You could be pregnant. Or you could be late. Wait a week. Take another test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• No I have not been stressed and yes of course i am ttc...so i had sex...the only thing that makes me think that i am not pregnant is all the cramping...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• you get cramps when your pregnant too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 28, 2009