when did your baby sleep through the night?

I know every baby is different my son child slep through the night by the time he was 2 months but ohhh i think my second baby may never learn lol hes only 4 and half months but still wakes every 2 to 3 hours.
when did your little ones sleep all night?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first started sleeping through the night at 2.5 months, when I gave him a pacifier. My second started before 2 months.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• All three of my sons were around 3 years when they started sleeping 8+ hours.

GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My son was 8 months. He is now 9 months and sleeps between 8-12 hours staright.
    J.P

Answer by J.P at 3:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Get a copy of Baby Wise by Ezzo and Bucknam.  It is a God-send.

RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I 2nd the vote for Babywise - it's a great book! All 4 of mine slept 8 plus hours by 2 1/2 months old.

Answer by missanc at 4:01 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my son just started sleeping for 5-6 hrs at night usually and hes 3 months. cant wait till he sleeps for at least 8, im so tired.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• 5 mos. Mine was up every 2-3 hrs. to eat until we made her go longer. Our doc. confirmed to us that she didn't need to be eating that much at night, so I decided I wouldn't feed her until 5 hrs. had passed. SHe woke up like clockwork, of course, but my DH and I took turns going in to comfort her back to sleep (without picking her up). After just a few days she got the hint and started going 5+ hrs. It just got better and better after that. It was the longest 5 mos. of my life. Also, Baby Wise did nothing for me. I found it very irritating.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009