I need to create a playlist with love songs?

Any ideas? Not country music or rock! Classic soul, R&B or Pop. Give me title and artist please.

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 3:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like a lot of Sade, Maxwell (his latest singe is awesome - pretty wings I think it's called. Carl Thomas's Emotional is one of my faves. Donnell Jones, Joe (his new album is nice and slow) my husband likes his new one but I think it's too slow.

I'll think of some more a message you.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't listen to r & b or rap really(i'm a metal head LOL) however, there are a few songs that give me "good chills". A few that come to mind are "no air" by jordan sparks. There's one by a rap singer his name escapes me at the moment by it begins with an A. Wifey by a group called "next" is another one that I love which is like five years old or so, but a good one. OH yeah, Akon...i knew it would come to me LOL He's got that NANANa song...."i want to make love right na na na" LOL good thing you can't hear me sing.

Another good one, which has some good memories attached to it for me and about five or six years old is dilemma by nelly. I called it the "boo song" cause i couldn't remember the name.

And my favorite of all time, pop but not r and b is You're the only woman by ambrosia. It's so beautiful.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• For Sade I like "Kiss of Live" and "Cherish the Day"
    Donnell Jones "This Luv" and "Shorty" (Got Her Eyes on Me)
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Case "Missing you"
    Tony, Toni, Tone "It never rains in Southern California"
    Keisha Cole "Sent From Heaven" love it!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Tons of stuff by Ne-Yo - "Sexy Love", "Make it Work" "Go on Girl"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Usher - but I'm more familiar with his old stuff from a few years back like the album 8701
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Luther(Vandross) - again his old stuff from the 80's I liked more than his stuff he put out before he died. You wanna drop some draws put on some Luther (or as black people call him Lutha!) hahaha
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009