HURRRRRRRRRRY

My baby 10 mo just went to sleep! Its raining, and I got to walk literally 3 mins down the road, to get my son from the bus. Should I wake her and drag her out? OR let her sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Absolutely, you never know what can happen in such a short amount of time and you would never forgive yourself if something did.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 3:40 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Sorry, that was absolutely take her with you.
    Xynyth

• AGREE WITH TAKING HER WITH YOU!

Answer by older at 3:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Is your baby sleeping in a crib? If so, walk down to the bus stop and get your child. I doubt that anything will happen in the 6 or so minutes it takes you to get down there and back.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• TAKE YOUR CHILD WITH YOU!!!! Never leave any child under the age of 7 alone for ANY reason.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Well I think leaving the child alone is fine for that short amount of time, I mean if they are in a crib I think it is fine because you leave a child alone when you sleep at night in the room and when they nap you are not always right there, but school buses can be late so take that into consideration, Can you wait at ur front doortill you see the bus and then run down too meet the bus???
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009