40 weeks... how do I get him to want to come out??

Im at 40 weeks now and my baby just doesnt want to come out. He hasn't dropped. Im not dialated at all. And Im just so tired of being pregnant.... So what are the best ways to self induce labor???

shay33069

Asked by shay33069 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walk walk walk walk walk.

Have sex.

Go walk some more.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• um...sex...sex...and more sex...i went into labor within MINUTES aftewards with my first child
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My dotor swept my membranes and then the next morning I had sex and that night my daughter was born. so I would say sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• sorry you could still have up to 3 weeks left! but not being dilated and not having "dropped" yet doesn't really mean anything. you could go into labor tomorrow. good luck! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Relax relax relax.

When the baby is ready the baby WILL come and there are many many women who do not dialate until labor and there are many babies who don't drop until the last moment. 40 weeks is an AVERAGE that means women can go 2-3 weeks earlier than that and 2-3 weeks after that...all in the range of normal. You've made it this far, what's a little longer?
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009