Bed Wetting Adults

Do any adults you know (yourself, husband, sister, etc.) wet the bed?? My friend recently told me her husband is a heavy sleeper and will occassionally wet the bed.. it took me by surprise and I was just wondering how common it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is shocking. Is he drunk? I know a guy who's wife says he does but he's drunk all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband did once. I guess he was really tired that night. When I was pregnant I did a few times, not only while asleep but awake.lol. I'm sure it's pretty common among pregnant women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Thats how I was until I was 17
    obviously embarrassing
    there is a medication but it makes you completely dehydrated
    the best thing to do is set an alarm clock right before it usually happens so your body gets used to getting up to go pee when your sleeping
    its a long hard process
    I can now sleep walk to the toilet because of that...lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• when i was younger, i had a boyfriend who was an alcoholic and he would usually be drunk everyday and he would wet the bed. it was definatly disgusting.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:05 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband has done that in the past, he'd be in a really deep sleep and not even know what he had done. I was pregnant at the time and thought it was my water breaking. He was drinking some then, he doesn't do that anymore and has stopped pissin! Plus I'd practically beat the shit out of him while I was changing the bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband does, he is a heavy sleeper, but not a drinker. His accidents are due to ptsd ( post traumatic stress disorder ) from when he was stationed in Iraq for 2-1/2 yrs. He has been back from there since March of 2004, but wasn't diagnosed until the fall of 2005. He has horrible nightmares that he can't wake up from. He got a medical discharge a little over 3 yrs ago, so far the VA hasn't been able to help him much. The area we're in they only have one counselor that he can talk with and the guy is an idiot. His only advice is to 'forget it happened and don't think about it' He was on meds for it, but it never seemed to help. Sure, I wake up to a wet bed, do a lot of wash. He also wears adult diapers, but they sometimes leak. I knew all this going into the relationship, but I love him and we'll get through it.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Thats how I was until I was 17
    obviously embarrassing
    its a long hard process

My DH is a heavy sleeper and sometimes wets the bed, do you remember the name of the medication? I would give anything to help him stop!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• LOL! I did that when I was drunk one time. we were in a condo and i told hubby lets move to the other bedroom Im freezing! He said ill get a blanket its no warmer in there..I told him it is warmer cause I wet this bed LOL He was freakin out!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2009