Do you live pay check to pay check, have a reasonable amount of savings to get by, or have lot's of savings (very well off)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Paycheck to paycheck and in a very bad financial situation, I'm looking for work at 6 months pregnant, have an 11 month old and husband lost the job he'd been with for years last month! Lost my apartment and living back at my moms and almost seperated from my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• we're good! we've worked hard over the years to bulk up our savings account. it' currently has a tad bit over 30,000 in it now.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I'd say reasonable amount to get by.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Paycheck to Paycheck. It sucks. But, we are working o making it better.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Living paycheck to paycheck. With maybe $20 in spending money each week. Usually it gets spent on our 11 month old girl. No savings, Only my hubby works and I stay at home with our daughter. Life isn't cheap and neither are kids.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• paycheck to paycheck for now,
    once I deliver this baby I should be going back to work, well after I rest and adjust for a couple months
    When I work we will be living pretty well off because my fiance supports us now we get by, we are saving and stocking up on stuff for the baby, we eat...etc but when my paycheck starts comming back in we will be pretty well off as far as not worrying about money.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• paycheck to paycheck
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• heck yes we are rich on fridays.. well........... then monday :( we wont go there..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• pretty well off we own our house and a duplex that we rent and my hubby has a killer income.. hard work and years of having nada paid off
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• paycheck to paycheck. We both work, bought our truck off the side of the road with our taxes so we wouldn't have a car payment, SO stays home during the day so we don't pay daycare and we're still broke!! We do have 3 kids so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. I'm thinking of going back to school for my degree so I can drag us out of this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009