How come no response?

Glenn Beck has been spilling the truth about the corrupt people and groups associated with the Obama administration but they aren't refuting any of it except to call and say "they aren't czars". I don't here much media blah blah either
Whats up? Maybe they have no arguments because it is all true and they know it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My guess is,they are trying to dig up dirt on Glenn,and haven't been able to,and like you said,they know what he's saying is true. So, they have no defense,and don't want to dig themselves in deeper than they already are.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• or maybe they don't want to respond to a crazy person beacause theres no point...no matter what they say he is still gonna be crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Are you a professional comedienne?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• no matter what they say he is still gonna be crazy!

Or right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Only foolish people listen to Glenn Beck. No need to say anything more! LOL
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:33 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh look, little mary bringdown showed up after all! ^^^^^
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Shoot they are trying to figure out how to spin it. They are waiting for someone anyone to refute what GB has said...that may take awhile.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Glenn Beck is an "entertainer" he admitted himself he doesn't check his facts and he's been proven a liar several times. Why would anyone spend time listening or reacting to a complete buffoon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Need I remind you again? simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments1. Blame Bush, Limbaugh, Palin etc.2. Change the subject.3. Attack the poster.4. Call the other person names.5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right.6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point).7. Claim the source of the data is unreliable (again, ignore the point).8. Send you a personal email to try to intimidate you.9. hire acorn shills

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't take what Glenn Beck says to heart, I listen to him because hes funny and he raises good questions. I have a note book I write in during his show afterward I go and do lots and lots of research. whoever does his research for him isn't too shabby. You don't like him then don't watch him the end. colorofchange.org are instigators I have seen several of their lets get'em worked up speeches. The WH can not dispute facts but they can make sure he has the right info which he obviously does since the WH only calls or Emails him to not call the people Tsars but advisers. Oh and they don't give straight answers I have asked them personally if they knew about Van Jones background and they give me some plastic almost robotic answer. We assure you that Van Jones is a qualified individual who has set standards. like uh okay thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2009