INTERNET OR PHONE?

I love the internet I will prefer to talk to my friends online. :P

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ME TOO! I am the QUEEN of the awkward silent moment on the phone. For some reason, i lose my focus when I'm on the phone. Its like i can't talk right or listen right. But, when i am on the Internet, i am all ears..or eyes shall i say. I can say what i want without hesitation. I just sound like i have mental problems on the phone. Some of my friends hate it that i cant talk on the phone, it's really nothing personal. I'm just not good at it lol!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Depends who is on the phone but for the most part it's always the internet .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My sister and I live in the same town and we were chatting on Facebook last night...so I guess it's internet for me...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my boys are to loud for me to talk on the phone...I just wish my Mom had internet LOL she is the only person I talk to on the phone
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 5:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Phone. I rarely use the internet for chatting. I like talking on the phone. The plus side of talking on the internet is that you can browse will you're chatting. BUT still, I prefer the phone for conversations. Now if I had to pick one to pay for a month, I'd pick the internet.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Talking to close friends/family I usually do via cell-phone, I don't know many that spend their days on the computer to have full conversations, yet I do know plenty that can work while talking on the phone.

I do love the internet and use it for work a lot so in the past if it was a choice between internet or phone getting shut off, I chose phone and since I have a Google Voice number I just tell people to leave messages and I can listen/read them in my e-mail.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I hate talking on the phone and I LOVE the internet, BUT I prefer to maintain close communication with my dearest friends and family through letter writing. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009