What's wrong with Jermaine Jacksons Hair!?

I was watching (well, not really, it's just in the background) MSNBC going on and on about Michael Jackson and Matt Lauer is interviewing Jermaine Jackson who has the strangest hair or head or something. It seems like he has hair only on the top of his head and then the rest where he would have hair (sides and back) is just painted black. Like with paint. What is this? Am I missing something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know and will somebody for the love of peanut butter and jelly tell him that this is not 1991 and he's not Kid or Play.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I keep thinking of Ron Popeil's Great Looking Hair Formula #9. ("I Can't Believe It's Not Hair!") I used to encounter a retail clerk who used it (or something similar). It made me so sad; he was such a nice guy, I couldn't understand why he'd use that on himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I had to look it up, lol it looks nasty, whatever it is!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I've been wondering the same thing for years, I think he is locked in some kind of time warp.
    blessed107

Answer by blessed107 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2009