NEED ADVICE PLEASE!! TMI!!!

im 38 weeks and yesterday my doctor stripped my membranes, i was 3.5cm and 70% effaced. I bleed all day yesterday then this morning brown mucusy blood. Me and me DH had sex and two large chunks of blood mucus came out. my doc said i have already lost my mucus plug so is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• once you loose your plug, if you don't start labor within 48 hours it grows back, so yes, its normal!!!
    GOOD LUCK, I hope the stripping works for you, it didn't for me :(
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• yes! have more sex!!! really have him give it to you good and it will get things going!
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 4:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• It is probably from your doctor stripping your membranes....Cause I lost my mucus plug already and the doctor stripped my membranes yesterday and there was more bloody mucus that came out after sometimes it will stay up there until something make it come loose. Which is probably what the sex did. Sex is what helped me along in loosing my plug. GL though I am only 2 cm dialated and I am 39 weeks and 1day.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2009