anyone ever gotten preg. on the minie-pill?

Has anyone every gotten preg. while on the minie-pill? I am bf and on the mini-pill. I take it most of the time, maybe miss a pill a couple times a month. My bff told me its not as reliable as the reg pill and if I don't take it at the same time every day I could get preg. Has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• YES!! Please use something else if you do not want to get pregnant. I only missed one day. and I thought it'd be okay to take two the next day--NOPE. Also, you have to take it at the same time. This is really important to know. I had know idea of this stuff until I was already pregnant.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Oh yeah. That's where we got baby number 2 only 16 months after baby number 1.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I have heard that the mini pill is only effective if taken at the same time every day. This is why I am looking into other options. I am horrible at remember taking the pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2009