My 13 month old daughter

ME and my daughter just moved to a apartment and she now refuses to sleep in her crib....when we lived with my mom she would go straight to bed when i put her in her room but now it takes at least 2 hours to get her down..any suggestions?

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She is scared of her new environment. I would first try to make things as similar as they were before... same routine same blankey and all that kind of stuff. If she doesn't have a good routine in place now then I would start a good bed time routine. With my son, also 13 months, his routine stays the same no matter where we go so so far he will go to sleep anywhere without a problem. His routine is bath, then a book with the lights dim and then a couple songs and then he is put in his crib.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2009