Anyone know where to get a free or low cost key logger?

A legit one. Don't need any malware! One that would be good for catching a cheater...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know. But if you think someone is cheating, they probably are. Somewhere along the way your intuition has picked up on something below the surface.
    mugsysmommy

Answer by mugsysmommy at 5:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I cured my first husband of cheating. I cut the power cord to the computer in half. He was so mad he was positively purple. A week later I served his butt for divorce. No key logger needed. You know what you know..you just want proof. It really will change nothing. He'll have a story of what and why and how you're wrong for accusing. Cut to the chase and save the heartache.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Hey OP so I guess what the first 2 responders are trying to tell you is.....they don't know where to find one!
    Sorry to hear about your predicament. I actually wanted to find a key logger too so I'll post it if I find one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2009