Any ones' SO not go down?

cant imagine going without that!! If your guy wont do it what is his reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby wouldn't go down for the first 2 yrs that we were together. And now he HAS been doing it for almost 2 yrs, but he's not good at all.....lol

At first his reason was that he didn't like the "taste" but now he brags about the taste, lol I don't really know. Guys are weird. If your SO goes down on you, be glad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I don't like oral never have. I was raped at 10 and my rapist performed and made me perform oral. I physically get sick when thinking about giving or receiving so we don't do this. We have sex daily just not this kind.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• my SO does it, not often because I wont let him, to me its kinda nasty but sum times when Im in my freak mode, lol, I want it. hes not the best at it, but Ive had worse, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• wouldnt be with a guy who doesnt,but i dont like to give it! sounds fucked up huh? i will only a couple times a year if i am drunk. i have tmj so that makes it difficult also.good think my man doesnt care about it too much.i feel bad though about it sometimes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My guy has NEVER done it and I don't think he ever will! I'm so sad... I always used to do it for him even though I don't really like to, but I did it thinkin if i do it, he'll do it for me. Yeah no. So now when he says to me "Give me head." I tell him "Give ME head" and that stops the discussion right there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• mine does...and hes amazing at it. but only if i shower before bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My husband did for the first like 5 months of our relationship. Almost every night. But suddenly out of now where desided no more. But on the other hand he expects me to go down on him EVERY night. Im lucky if I get it ones a month anymore. So I told him he wont do it I wont do it. That was last night lol so he tried to do me and Im like you want head so bad you are willing to go down on me even though I havnt showered in like 3 days (been camping and traveling blah blah blah lol) and he was like Yeah. So I rolled over and went to bed. Wow was he pissed HAHA!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Can't remember when he started oral but I know I did him first lol. Don't think I'd have as much fun in a relationship without now I've experienced it and enjoy it so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• I couldn't imagine our sex life without it. I tell my hubby that's the only reason I married him and stay with him. j/k of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• My BF used to go down on me but after a got an infection down there he says the smell and taste is so bad he cant stand it. but i still give him head and he loves it, though now that i am getting toward the end of my pregnancy it is getting harder to keep up the energy and to be able to stay in the position that he likes.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 6:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009